YesAllow Teenagers (+10)
Single Person Entry:
Challenge Chambers is a ”Real-Life Escape Game” where players end up being locked in a small room under mysterious circumstances. The objective is to solve the mystery by finding hidden objects, answering riddles and solving puzzles by connecting the missing links. Players will have to use their intellect, intuition and their sixth sense (sometimes cheeky ) to make a successful escape and thus win the challenge. Unfortunately players do not have all the time in the world to do that! The feature which distinguishes the game is that the players are inside the game; they can touch the objects, see the real world which has been spun around them and feel the pressure. Each room has a set theme and a storyline which is steered by a Challenge Master. The games are offered in English as well as Arabic language. Challenge Chambers is currently showcasing the following unique games. “Trapped” (30 minute room) is a trailer of what the real Challenge Chambers experience has to offer. For those who are feeling adventurous and want to live through the real Challenge Chambers experience, They offer “The Escape Challenge”, “The Mystery Challenge”, "The Fugitive", "The 13th Victim" and "The Trickster" (60 minute rooms).
Slippers will be provided for every player before entering the room
You will be provided storage space for your personal possessions such as cameras, cell phones, etc.
Our Challenge Master will be present in the room and may provide valuable help
- Open Sunday to Wednesday from 10am to 10pm (first game starts at 10:30 am and the last at 9pm). On Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Public Holidays, we are open from 10am to 12pm (first game starts at 10:30am and last at 10:30pm).
- Anyone who is above the age of 10 and has a flare and taste for fun, puzzle solving, mystery and adventure is welcome to play.
- Ages 10-15 are required to be accompanied by an Adult.
- Challenge Chambers gave careful thought to their games to ensure that that everyone can enjoy them. They are easily accessible by elevator, so anyone in a wheel-chair or on crutches can get to them without any problem. The challenge does require a bit of movement so at least one member in the group has to be able-bodied. Please do inform management at the time of booking about any such conditions.
- Prices range from AED 75 (USD 20) to AED 125 (USD 34) per person depending on the room selected, number of people playing and whether it’s a weekday or weekend/public holiday.
- You can book over the phone and online. Cash payments will have to be made upon arrival and before starting the game.
- They are currently booking 90 days in advance. It is strongly recommended for players to book before coming in to play. If you decide to come in as a walk-in, They will gladly accommodate you if there is a slot available.
- Food and beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Sunset Mall offers ample free basement parking space. Please note that parking in front of the Mall is paid parking and non-payment of parking fee will result in fines.
- It is recommended that players come in comfortable clothing and sandals/shoes that are easy to remove.
Price changed, wrong data, closed or duplicated place? Report now
This place/activity is yours? Claim it
You have a new place or activity? Add it