Single Person Entry:
This enjoyable kids destination in Khalifa Park features no less than seven water-based attractions, all for children up to the age of 12. Its essential feature - the ‘Water Play structure’ - is a shallow pool with four small waterslides, a massive tipping bucket, a crawl tunnel, water guns, a water umbrella, small tipping buckets, a water wheel, and water showers. Murjan also features a 257 metre long, 0.6 metre deep ‘lazy river’, equipped for children to float on. The extra adventurous ones can try their hand at the ‘Water Balloon Wars’. The Lili Pad Hop features four trampolines with harnesses where kids can bounce and flip on. For children off eleven years and below, the park offers the ‘Surf Wrangler’- an attraction inviting children to try their balancing skills through riding a mechanical surfboard and the ‘Bumper Boat Lagoon’ - small steerable, battery-operated boats for kids to drive around and lightly bump into each other.
An extremely fun day enjoying all the ager attractions on sight.
- Opening hours: May to August at 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
- During Ramadan the park is open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- September to October Operating daily at 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
- Parents and guardians, please read the sign boards and explain them to your children.
- Only accept CASH PAYMENTS.
- Entrance fee for ADULTS and CHILDREN is AED 45.
- Children below 1.1m are FREE.
- Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. NO ADULT NO ENTRY.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times (no street clothing, underwear, all adults need to wear a rash guard or T-Shirt and ladies need to wear swim shorts or leggings).
- Children of Diaper age need to wear Waterproof Diapers, regular diapers are not permitted in any of our pools or attractions. Waterproof Diapers are available in their retail outlet.
- Locker rental is available for your convenience; please do not leave valuables unattended.
- Murjan Splash Park accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage of personal items.
- We reserve the right to stop picture taking or video recording in our facility during LADIES DAY.
- During LADIES DAY (every WEDNESDAY), only boys 10 year old and below can enter the park with proof of ID.
- Strictly No Outside Food & Beverages or any glass items are allowed to be brought inside the park.
- No Fighting or Abusive language.
- No Running or Diving.
- No unruly behavior or Horseplay.
- No Queue Jumping.
- For the enjoyment of all Guests, if any guest fails to adhere to the park rules, the guest may be asked to leave the park.
Price changed, wrong data, closed or duplicated place? Report now
This place/activity is yours? Claim it
You have a new place or activity? Add it