Family Friendly :
Single Person Entry:
Fancy embarking on an exhilarating adventure? Sir Bani Yas Island's got you covered! Explore the beauty of the land and get in touch with Mother nature by walking through a diverse range of fauna, and lock eyes with fierce predators such as the Cheetah or Hyenas on the fun and factual Nature & Wildlife Drive or perhaps you're looking for a relaxing escape? Indulge yourself in the luxurious surroundings, combined with the natural beauty of the Island! More than half the island is made up of the Arabian Wildlife Park, one of region’s largest wildlife reserves, which is home to more than 10,000 free roaming animals including Arabian Oryx, gazelles and giraffes, hyenas and cheetahs.
Salt Domes: Prepare to be wowed by the beautiful, large salt-dome hilltops that were created up to 10 million years ago by natural geological forces located in the middle of Sir Bani Yas Island!
Archaeological Sites: Forty two phenomenal archaeological sites have been discovered on Sir Bani Yas Island
Arabian Wildlife Park
- With three Anantara Hotels Resorts & Spas’ retreats on the island, guests can enjoy five-star accommodation at Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara, beach front seclusion at Anantara Al Yamm Villa Resort on the eastern shores, and marvel at the natural beauty of Sir Bani Yas Island at Anantara Al Sahel Villa Resort.
- The state-of-the-art stables offers a variety of equestrian activities and lessons, each tailored to meet individual abilities.
- Sir Bani Yas Island can also be explored with tours provided by Danat Resort Jebel Dhanna.
- The island is also home to UAE's only discovered Christian monastery, which can be visited during a Desert Islands Resort & Spa Culture Tour. Believed to have been built around 600 AD, and abandoned in 750 AD, the monastery was initially discovered during excavations in 1992.
- Guests can take a 4x4 Nature & Wildlife Drive of the park in specially made vehicles accompanied by expert guides.
Price changed, wrong data, closed or duplicated place? Report now
This place/activity is yours? Claim it
You have a new place or activity? Add it