Family Friendly :
YesAllow Kids (+5 years)
Single Person Entry:
Imagine floating in the skies one kilometer above the Dubai desert sands on a Hot Air Balloon Ride with soaring Peregrine falcons – the world’s fasted animal. Balloon Adventures Dubai, the world’s most experienced Hot Air Balloon Company, teamed up with the best falcon trainers in the business, to create a breath-taking world–first spectacle! For the first time in history, you can enjoy flying with the falcons while gently floating over the pristine dunes and watching the sunrise over the Hajar Mountains. On your airborne adventure also see roaming camels, galloping gazelles and the mighty Arabian Oryx in their natural habitat. It is a breathtaking experience and no wonder that it rates so highly on the bucket lists of so many people! Once you land, you will enjoy a ride in a historic open top 1950’s Land Rovers to a private desert conservation reserve to an authentic Bedouin camp where you will have the chance to freshen up at clean, private bathrooms. Feast on a gourmet breakfast of caviar, smoked salmon, Eggs Benedict, fresh fruit and more. It is the perfect thing to do in Dubai to experience the desert from above and below.
Enjoy a gourmet breakfast complete with hand-cut smoked salmon, caviar, bread selection and fresh fruits
A drive in a vintage 1950’s Land Rover
Experience a World First – Fly with the World’s Fastest Animal
Private Charters Small (1-8 Passengers)( AED )
Hot Air Balloon Ride - Half day (morning) Child 5 yrs - 11 yrs ( 1045.0 AED )
Brand a hot air balloon( AED )
Corporate Hot Air Balloon( AED )
Ultimate Marriage Proposal( AED )
Private Charters Large (Up to 100 Guests)( AED )
- You must reserve first.
- The whole tour lasts around 4-6 hours. We shall call you between 6pm-8.30pm, the evening before your fight to confirm your exact pick-up time.
- The start time varies depending on the sunrise.
- Hotel pickups: They will call you the evening before your flight to confirm a time. If you stay in a hotel, please contact them immediately upon check in to confirm your hotel and room details.
- Residence of Dubai: An SMS will be sent to your mobile for meeting time at our meeting point at Dubai Outlet Mall Car Park Main Entrance.
- The pricing is 1,195 AED for Adults and 1,045 AED for children (5yrs – 11yrs).
- Cancellations are allowed no later than 14 days prior to the flight. Any cancellation made less than 14 days before the flight or no-shows will be charged in full.
- For your safety, all flights are weather permitting. In case of cancellation by Balloon Adventures Emirates due to weather there will be a booking for another convenient time or you may receive a full refund upon request.
- You take off to meet the sun as it rises over the Arabian desert and fills the sky with light. The early morning provides the best flying conditions. The cool and serene ambience enhances the breathtaking views and incredible desert landscapes.
- You should wear comfortable loose clothing. In the winter months, it’s advisable to carry a light jacket or cardigan. As you will have to climb in and out of the basket, wearing a skirt or a long dress can get in the way. A sun hat or cap is also a good idea. Avoid high-heeled shoes. Trainers are ideal..
- You will be pleased to wait for Balloon Adventures Emirates in the Hotel Lobby (not your room) at the pre-arranged time.
- The actual balloon flight time is approximately one hour and breakfast is served afterwards. Weather permitting, they fly 7-days-a-week from September until the end of May.
- All pick up and drop off locations and times published are an estimate only and are subject to change at short notice due to external factors such as road closures, traffic, adverse weather conditions and mechanical breakdown.
- We cater for vegetarian and gluten intolerance – please advise at time of booking.
- The Company prohibits smoking inside our tour vehicles. The Law of the UAE prohibits the possession of alcohol inside all tourist vehicles and guests discovered carrying alcohol will be required to return to their pick-up point and their own expense and no refund of the tour will be offered.
- Although ballooning is very safe, there are a few passengers we are unable to fly:
– Ladies more than 3 months pregnant.
– Children less than 6 years of age.
– Anyone that has had major surgery in the last 6 months.
– Anyone that has had a broken leg/arm in the last 6 months.
– Anyone who suffers from chronic back or neck pain or injuries.
Price changed, wrong data, closed or duplicated place? Report now
This place/activity is yours? Claim it
You have a new place or activity? Add it