Family Friendly :
Single Person Entry:
Dubai Marina is a relatively new attraction in Dubai. It’s characterised by a dramatic skyline of skyscrapers and residential apartment blocks, and looks particularly impressive when illuminated at night. With many constructions still in development, Dubai Marina is changing all the time but there’s always something for visitors to explore and enjoy.
Sunset Dinner Cruise at Dubai Marina
Public access to The Walk and The Beach at JBR is free
Zero Gravity Beach Club
- One of the best ways to see Dubai Marina is simply to walk around it.
- The marina area has been built with several kilometres of walkways, ideal for an afternoon stroll or a moonlight walk after a romantic meal.
- Throughout the day and night, visitors flock to Dubai Marina for its world-beating selection of restaurants, cafes and shops. There are occasional markets in Dubai Marina as well and it is also popular to hire a yacht to enjoy a cruise around the area.
- One of the most striking attractions near Dubai Marina is the Palm Jumeirah, part of the Palm Islands project. The creation of these artificial islands, each shaped like a palm leaf, has been of Dubai’s flagship building ventures of the 21st century. The Palm Jumeirah has already added several kilometres of coastline to Dubai and, although it looks fantastic from Dubai Marina at ground level, is best viewed from above.
- There are a lot of different activities for everyone to do at Dubai Marina.
- The Marina itself is free for entry but the activities you choose to do are paid for.
Price changed, wrong data, closed or duplicated place? Report now
This place/activity is yours? Claim it
You have a new place or activity? Add it