Single Person Entry:
The Dubai Moving Image Museum showcases the progression of visual entertainment – from its low-tech inception to the birth of modern-day cinema. Located directly off Sheikh Zayed Road, the museum was built around owner Akram Mikna's collection of moving image devices dating back to the 1730s. The collection details the progression of shadow play, pinhole cameras, peep boxes and magic lanterns to stereoscopic images, modern animation and cinematography. You may even play with some of the objects, such as an 18th century Dutch peep-box viewer or by turning the reel of an early 20th-century mutoscope.
- Admission: Adults (18 years+): 30 AED - University Students with valid ID: 25 AED - Children (18 years and under): 20 AED.
- High School Students must carry a valid ID.
- Guided tours rates available - Must be booked in advance.
- School visit rates available, applicable for all age levels, including university age - Must be booked in advance.
- The museum is available for hire for meetings and conferences, networking events, private parties, exhibitions, and other special events. Make your event unique by hosting it in Dubai's newest cultural destination.
- The museum is also hosting children's birthday parties.
Price changed, wrong data, closed or duplicated place? Report now
This place/activity is yours? Claim it
You have a new place or activity? Add it