Family Friendly :
YesAllow Kids (+2 years)
Single Person Entry:
The Jumeirah Mosque is a must see since it is a land mark of Dubai. It is not the largest mosque in the UAE, yet it is one of the few open to non-Muslims. The Visit Programme is hosted by The Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding. The visit itself takes about an hour for a small fee. Jumeirah Mosque showcases the medieval Fatimid architecture in its stone construction. The Mosque grounds are open all day, and you may view the Jumeirah Mosque's beautiful architecture from the outside any day of the week.
water, dates, Arabic coffee, tea, and traditional pastries
Mosque visitors get the chance to observe the prayer and learn more about the customs of worship and ask any questions under the banner program "Open doors. Open minds."
- Children under 12 are free.
- Visit tours are offered daily accept Friday and begin at 10am sharp.
- No pre-registration is required.
- Plan to arrive at 9:30am for registration and enjoy Emirati snacks and hot beverages.
- Doors will close at 10:05am and will reopen at 11:15am.
- There is only one guided tour daily.
- Modest dress is preferred, however traditional attire can be borrowed from the Mosque.
Price changed, wrong data, closed or duplicated place? Report now
This place/activity is yours? Claim it
You have a new place or activity? Add it