YesAllow Kids (+5 years)
Single Person Entry:
The Yellow Boats is the UAE’s leading and award-winning sightseeing experience. They deliver safe and consistent guided tours around the wonders of Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Bringing the sights to life in ways that are fun and memorable. Operating year-round and will work with you to design and deliver the tour of your dreams. Tours are unique, informative and emotionally fulfilling. You will ride in the comfort and safety of a rigid inflatable boat and admire the incredible scenery that UAE has to offer. Whether you have a genuine love for the regions’ water wonders, a need for speed or simply an occasion that needs to be celebrated, The Yellow Boats deliver in style.
Stunning vista of Dubai Marina, head into the open water, cruise around the spectacular Palm Jumeirah; then it’s on to the iconic Burj Al Arab 7 Star hotel. There is plenty to see on this trip, so get your cameras ready!
Original Tour: Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab & Marina Tour, 90 minutes - Adult ( 294.0 AED )
Marina Cruise: Marina & JBR Tour, exclusive boat charter ( 1575.0 AED )
Marina Cruise: Marina & JBR Tour, 60 minutes - Child ( 115.5 AED )
Marina Cruise: Marina & JBR Tour, 60 minutes - Adult ( 157.5 AED )
Atlantis Tour: Palm Jumeirah & Atlantis Tour, exclusive boat charter ( 1942.5 AED )
Atlantis Tour: Palm Jumeirah & Atlantis Tour, 75 minutes - Child ( 157.5 AED )
Atlantis Tour: Palm Jumeirah & Atlantis Tour, 75 minutes - Adult ( 210.0 AED )
Original Tour: Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab & Marina Tour, exclusive boat charter ( 2362.5 AED )
Original Tour: Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab & Marina Tour, 90 minutes - Child ( 220.5 AED )
- You must book first, all bookings are in AED, no tax is added to any booking.
- Without exception, pregnant women are not permitted onboard at any stage of their pregnancy.
- It is recommend that you “dress for the weather" bearing in mind it is usually cooler on the sea compared to the shoreside and extremely hot in the summer months. All passengers should arrive in suitable attire which will not be damaged by exposure to sea water or sunlight.
- Life jackets must be worn at all times.
- No food or beverage of any nature may be consumed on the boat itself or on the boarding platform leading to the boat without express permission of the Yellow Boats.
- Children 12 years and young; any person with a child ticket must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Customers are allowed to take their own photography from their seats.
Price changed, wrong data, closed or duplicated place? Report now
This place/activity is yours? Claim it
You have a new place or activity? Add it