Single Person Entry:
Wild Wadi Park (حديقة وايلد وادي دبى المائية) is an Arabian themed waterpark offering breathtaking views of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Hotel and Madinat Jumeirah. The waterpark offers perfectly designed 30 rides and attractions, with 13 interconnected rides allowing guests to enjoy more fun time and offering seamless experiences.
The waterpark creates memorable experiences in a safe family friendly environment through dedicated colleagues, offering thoughtful and generous service.
Relax and enjoy meter high waves of Flood River and long, lazy river of Juha's Journey. The little ones will love the kids' activities at Wild Wadi which include racing slides and water guns!
➤ Planning to go soon? Click here to get your ticket online and skip the queue
✪ You need assistance? Book a guide and enjoy your day without any hassle
Towel rental( 42.0 AED )
Locker rental rates : Small( 48.0 AED )
Locker rental rates : Medium( 69.0 AED )
Locker rental rates : Large( 90.0 AED )
1 Day Adult Ticket (Online Booking Only)( 283.5 AED )
1 Day Kids Ticket (Online Booking Only)( 231.0 AED )
- Free entry for in-house guests from Jumeirah Hotels!
- AED 336 is the general admission rate for individuals up to 1.1 meters height or above and below 1.1 meters price is AED 284 per person (All prices inclusive of 5% VAT)
- Several rides are unsuitable for guests with disabilities, pregnant guests, guests with heart or back conditions.
- All rides have information boards at the entrance to rides containing the ride rules and who can and can’t the ride due to its nature.
- During busy periods, the Jumeirah Sceirah guest's queue will be closed off 45 minutes prior to the park's closing time.
- Guests are welcome to use their Go Pro cameras on the rides except on Jumeirah Sceirah. Go Pro cameras can be used only if the straps are attached to the camera.
- Please note that the maximum weight limit on the Master Blaster for a single tube is 120 kilograms (264 pounds) and for a double tube is 180 kilograms (396 pounds).
- Some of the rides in Wild Wadi have a height requirement of minimum 1.1 meters - therefore please note that guests below 1.1 meters won't be able to play on all the rides in the waterpark.
- If the guest is measured at the entrance and found to be above 1.1 meters, the guest will be asked to pay the difference for full General Admission.
- Complimentary access for children two years and under upon presentation of ID.
- Wild Wadi rates and opening hours are subject to change without prior notice.
Price changed, wrong data, closed or duplicated place? Report now
This place/activity is yours? Claim it
You have a new place or activity? Add it