Single Person Entry:
Zabeel Park is one of the first technology-driven parks in the Gulf, with an area equivalent to 45 football playgrounds, and is home to children's amusement complex and edutainment centre.
Spanning 47.5 hectares, Zabeel Park is one of the larger parks in Dubai, located between Al Karama and World Trade Centre at Zabeel Square on Sheikh Zayed Road. Zabeel Park also holds the credit of being the first technology-driven park in the Gulf. The area of the park is equivalent to 45 football playgrounds, and features more than 3000 palm trees with nearly 7000 other trees of 14 different species. The Park is divided into sections, with pedestrian bridges connecting them.
Zabeel Park is home to Stargate Dubai children’s amusement complex and edutainment centre. It also contains wide open spaces, adventure playground, play areas, lake offering boat rides, ice rink and ice skating, children’s party and activity rooms, sculpture of giant chess drawing inspiration from Rubik’s cube type structure, large amphitheatre, covered areas for barbecues, picnics, cafes and wonderful flora. It includes jogging track around the park perimeter. A noteworthy aspect is there is Wi-Fi connectivity in the whole park.
The park offers a 3D cinema and educational and entertaining interactive shows in its communication zone, techno zone and alternative energy zone. There is an exhibition gallery, activity area including mini golf, skateboard park, BMX track, a mega-bowl which is used for weddings, parties, birthday and such other occasions. There is also a mini cricket pitch. The boating lake has pedal boats, row boats and motor boats.
The park is busy during weekends, given its proximity to residential areas. The Park charges entry fee of Dh.5 per person, while offering car parking for 2300 cars. This tranquil park standing in the busy highway of Sheikh Zayed Road is a great place to organize picnics together for a wonderful weekend.
Facilities: Children's adventure playground, lake with boat rides, ice rink and ice skating, children’s party and activity rooms, amphitheatre, covered barbecue areas, cafes, jogging tracks, mini golf, mini cricket pitch, skateboard park, mega-bowl for holding events, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Working Hours: 8:00am to 11pm; Thu, Fri – 8:00am to 11:30pm
- Smart Palm - provides free wifi and mobile charging points.
- The First Technology themed park in Gulf.
- Cricket Stadium.
- Boating lake.
- Services of renting bicycles (Bicycles belonging to an investor which fees differ according to the bicycle type).
- Areas of children's games.
- Restaurants and cafeterias.
- Boat rental services Offers by investors, boat price is determined according to size: small for two people 40 dirhams, and big for 4 people AED 50 for 20 minutes.
- Excursion and barbeque services.
- Plants and horticulture spaces.
- Jogging facilities.
- Public facilities services (Toilettes and clothes change cabins).
- Children's games areas.
- Prayer Rooms. - Providing free car parking of visitors : 2323 parking and 28 disabled parking
The First Technology themed park in Gulf
Areas of children's games
Smart Palm - provides free wifi and mobile charging points
Working Hours :
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 08:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and official holidays from 08:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Ramdan Timing :11:00 am - 11:00 pm
· 5 Dhs Per Person.
· Entry is free of charge for people with special needs and kids below 2 years.
- No open fire.
- No littering.
- Wear decent dress.
- No food at play area.
- No bicycle.
- No playing of Football.
- No Camping.
- Don't pick planets.
- Don't tamper any electrical outlet.
- No Shisha.
- No Smoking in Children area.
- No commercial vending.
Price changed, wrong data, closed or duplicated place? Report now
This place/activity is yours? Claim it
You have a new place or activity? Add it