Family Friendly :
YesAllow Kids (+2 years)
Single Person Entry:
With over 7,000 tons of snow, Ski Egypt (سكى مصر) is launching the first ski resort in Africa with the world’s largest indoor snow park, offering everything from skiing, slope snowboarding, sledging and a Polar Express Train to a jolly kids area and a professional Ski School, all in a one-stop, breathtaking experience for family and friends.
Fun for all ages, Ski Egypt is the ultimate, enriching social experience. Strap on your snow boots and experience a Snow Cavern filled with interactive experiences, like heading down to the upgrade station for an exhilarating ride on the Zorb Ball, jumping on the Polar Express Train for an adrenaline-charged ride around the entire park or spinning around as you slide down the 30-meter long Tube Run.
✪ You need assistance? Book a guide and enjoy your day without any hassle
✈ Living outside the city?
- Compare hotels prices and book cheapest one
- Click to search Skyscanner for cheap flight tickets
Jacket and trouser
Ski boots with disposable socks
Helmets for children
Fully supervised slopes with highly qualified ski patrollers for safety
Key Deposit Card per Guest( 50.0 EGP )
Locker per Guest( 30.0 EGP )
Entry to Snow Park (Includes gloves)( 330.0 EGP )
Entry to Snow Park (Includes a discovery lesson, gloves and a locker)( 480.0 EGP )
Entry to Snowflake Cafe (Only includes a cup of hot chocolate)( 120.0 EGP )
Ski Pass - Full Day (Adult)( 400.0 EGP )
Ski Pass - Full Day (Child)( 300.0 EGP )
Discovery Lesson ( 200.0 EGP )
Discovery Private Lessons ( 955.0 EGP )
- the 300 EGP is the price for only SNOW GO package for both adults and kids and all other packages and services will require extra fees.
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday working hours until midnight (12:00 am).
- The minimum age to enter the Snow Park is 2 years old and the minimum age to use the Ski Slope is 4 years old.
- No food or drink is to be taken into the Snow Park. Drinking and eating in the snow area are only permitted in the cafés.
- Children must be accompanied at all times by an appropriate guardian who is at least 16 years old.
- Entries to the Snow Park and Ski Slope are only permitted with a valid pass. Guests must be able to display their passes upon request.
- Any guest who is unable to demonstrate the minimum skill level or is considered to be skiing or riding dangerously will be asked to leave the slope.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of Ski Egypt.
- Ski Egypt’s owners, management and Snow Crew take no responsibility for personal injury, injury to others nor the damage, loss or theft of personal equipment, clothing and personal belongings. It is the responsibility of all guests to recognize their own abilities and act accordingly.
- Helmets are COMPULSORY for all guests under 13 years old in all snow areas.
- Ski Egypt is a cold environment. Entries to the Snow Park and Ski Slope are only allowed in winter attire. It is advised that children between the ages of 2 and 5 stay for shorter periods in the Snow Park.
- Full-length trousers and long sleeve tops must be worn at all times in the Snow Park and on the Ski Slope.
- For security reasons, Ski Egypt reserves the right to search bags upon entry for dangerous or prohibited items.
Price changed, wrong data, closed or duplicated place? Report now
This place/activity is yours? Claim it
You have a new place or activity? Add it