Family Friendly :
Single Person Entry:
The Kidzfactory is another new place for kids to learn whilst having fun, and where your child’s imagination can roam free through the many creative activities available. It is two floors and 4,500 square feet of fun where kids can discover their inner artist through guided art activities in addition to individual, messy fun that they are not allowed to do at home. The Kidzfactory will please kids of all ages. Drop the kids off or stay and get creative with them. Either way, your kids’ imaginations run wild in a centre where the creative sky is the limit.
Your kids can learn to make over 100 items with the help of trained teachers. They can discover digital art, play with paint, learn new skills and simply tap their immense talent and potential – in a fun way.
kids can build, create, manufacture and customize art to their hearts’ content.
- Opening hours: Sat - Wed 10:00am - 10:00pm, Thu - Fri 10:00am - 12:00am.
- Activities start at Dhs35 each. Most activities last 30-40 minutes.
- Kids of all ages will love the Doodle Den where you can write on the walls, and the Dude’s and Divas room where they will find props, a catwalk, a photo booth and loads of entertainment to leave them squealing with delight. The Digi-Zone is where i-floors light up wherever you step, with digital walls and i-sketch tables. You can even create artwork which can be transferred to mouse pads, stickers and water bottles.
- Littler kids will love the Splat Station, where kids can not only explore their inner Picasso using textured sponges and rollers, but also play paintball and splash around – they can even paint on the walls! In the Tee-junction room, kids can wear their own art with a special airbrush machine that allows them to spray graffiti and customize a t-shirt.
- Older kids will enjoy the Art Lab where trained art teachers conduct challenging workshops and kids can learn anything from paper-quilling to origami, decoupage and calligraphy. Special art sessions are conducted almost every day. Be sure to call ahead if you are interested in attending a particular activity.
Price changed, wrong data, closed or duplicated place? Report now
This place/activity is yours? Claim it
You have a new place or activity? Add it