Family Friendly :
Single Person Entry:
Al Mamzar Park is home to beautiful beaches and acres of green fields, making it one of Dubai's hidden gems. Whether you want to stroll on the beach or swim in the pool, picnic on the lawns or have a kick about, take to the playground or skate in the park, there's no shortage of activities to do. And if you want to do it all, simply jump on the scenic train and visit all the park pit stops. The array of facilities at this beautiful park by the sea makes it a hit with water sports lovers, beach goers, families and groups looking for fun in the sun. Since you're bound to work up an appetite, whether you're jogging, jet skiing, or playing with the kids, there are also over 25 barbeque areas, complete with grills, tables and chairs. The setting is fabulous with over 1,600 palm trees, 300 coconut trees and 6,000 various kinds of cultivated green life, making the park's landscape as lively as its activities.
Swimming pool usage
Lunch & Drink
- No Barbeques or using fire on the beach.
- No roaming with your swimming suits around the park.
- Overnight sleeping on the beach is not allowed.
- Photography is prohibited.
- Children are of the accompanying adult's responsibility.
- No pets allowed on the beach.