Single Person Entry:
Dreamland Aqua Park is the largest family water park in the region with over 250,000 square meters expanse of lush, green, landscaped gardens. Located on the scenic coastline of Umm Al Quwain, it has become more accessible to tourists coming from other Emirates. Dreamland Aqua Park started out with 25 water attractions enjoyed by all age groups. In September 2004, five more attractions were added to the already thrilling and heart-stopping wet rides. Dreamland also has overnight waterside camping facilities in either tents or cabanas in addition to a Mini Zoo and Sporting Facilities. Food is not a restraint at Dreamland with 5 different outlets to suites all your tastes. The Park is operated all year round with a daily capacity of 5,000 visitors.
Sound system, sunbed lounges, camping tables and chairs.
Proximity toilets and showers.
Different variety of Food and Beverage areas
Lockers, Sunbeds , Life Jackets and Tubes are provided free of charge on first come first served basis.
School Outings( AED )
VIP Lounge by the Pool Bar( 750.0 AED )
Day Use Cabana Rentals: (Good for 4 persons with inflatable mattress and AC)( 350.0 AED )
Family Day Pass (2 Adults + 2 Children)( 450.0 AED )
Senior Admission ( above 65 yrs of age)( 100.0 AED )
Junior Admission (Below 1.2 m Tall)( 100.0 AED )
Birthday Parties( AED )
Corporate Events( AED )
- General Admission: AED160
- Junior Admission (under 48"/1.2m Tall): AED100
- Senior Admission (ages 65+): AED 100
- Family (2 adults + 2 children below 1.2m tall): AED 450
- Infant (under 2 years of age) and Persons with disabilities: Free Admissions.
- Note that Height and Age will be verified upon admission. Please have a valid ID at all times.
- Admission Rates as well as operating schedule are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that no refund policy is practiced. There will be no refund for any ticket due to any reason including inclement weather, power outage or mechanical failure of any ride.
- Appropriate swimwear and attires are required when using all water rides and attractions.
- Bringing own food and drinks are not allowed into the park premises.
- Pets and items judged hazardous and dangerous, as well as, personal floating devises are not allowed inside the park premises.
- To qualify for group rates and packages you must be a minimum group of 15 guests and more.
- All Groups must make advance reservations to receive group special rates if your group does not make a reservation at least 2 Days in advance, Park Official Admission Rates will apply.
- Fridays and Public holidays are for families, pre-booked groups, and membership holders. Bachelors are restricted.
Price changed, wrong data, closed or duplicated place? Report now
This place/activity is yours? Claim it
You have a new place or activity? Add it