Family Friendly :
YesAllow Kids (+2 years)
Single Person Entry:
Get to know your Earth like never before with Orbi, an attraction like no other. Fusing SEGA’s innovation in the world of entertainment with BBC Earth’s groundbreaking natural history content, Orbi will put you at the heart of nature, right in the heart of Dubai. Orbi consists of twelve different nature zones designed to create experiences that would be impossible in the real world – where visitors can soar through Earth’s skies, follow in the footsteps of polar explorers and experience the thunder of being placed in the centre of an elephant migration. The centrepiece of the attraction is the Earth Theatre, a 35-metre-wide screen with a powerful 3D sound system where the natural world comes to life through state of the art technologies including fog, vibratory sensations and fragrances.
Access the whole range of exhibits and facilities at Orbi.
1 hour and a half to two hours to explore and enjoy Orbi Dubai to the greatest extent.
Earth Package: Package Includes: Orbi Ticket, One Workshop, One Collage Photo, 20% discount on Plush Toy from Orbi Retail Store.( 109.0 AED )
School Packages( AED )
Birthday Packages( AED )
Family Ticket: A Package of 4 Family Members( 320.0 AED )
Group Packages( AED )
- Orbi Dubai operating hours: Weekdays (Sun-Wed) 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Weekends (Thu-Sat) 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight.
- Last entry on Weekdays 8:00 p.m., Last entry on Weekends 10:00 p.m.
- Below 3 yrs: FREE entry, 3-10 yrs.: AED 80, 10 yrs. and above: AED 100.
- BEFORE ENTERING: Please notify facility personnel if you have any of the following conditions (access to some facilities and experiences may be restricted):
Pregnancy or potential pregnancy/Broken bones or other bone problems/high blood pressure or heart conditions/ Neck or spine problems/ Physical disabilities/ Fear of loud places, darkness, tight spaces or heights, ADHD ( Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), autism or intellectual disability.
Auditory impairment, visual impairment: Use wheelchair accompanied by adult. - ON LOCATION IN 4D: MOUNTAIN GORILLAS: As a stage effect, there is a blackout during the screening.
- FROZEN:MT. KENYA: Children of 4 years old or under may enter the exhibition except for the “Blizzard Room,” due to safety reasons.
- Bringing food and beverages inside is strictly prohibited.
- No refunds will be offered for entrance fees.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the facility.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted to use the attraction.
- Lights are kept dim to enhance the effects of exhibitions, but emergency guide lamps turn on during emergencies and evacuations.
- Please watch your personal belongings closely to prevent loss and/or damage. Orbi is not responsible for any loss or damage of your personal belongings.
- Flash photography is not allowed inside the facility. Please refrain from taking photos, shooting videos and recording audio inside the experience areas.
- There may be cases in which some areas of the facility are closed to visitors and opened to the mass media. There may also be instances in which reporters capture visitors in photos and videos.
- Transferring, reselling, and lending of your ticket to another person is prohibited.
- Visitors must follow the instructions and warnings of facility personnel.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a guardian over16 years old at all times.
- DURING BUSY PERIODS: Orbi management reserves the right to hold the entry of the guest or initiate one-in, one-out procedure due to safety reasons.
- Entry fee includes admission to all exhibitions except food & beverage, retail and photo services.
- Children under 3 years old can enter for free. Please note: This does not entitle the child to a seat.
- Orbi reserves the right to ask any guest to leave the premises if not compliant with any of the above rules and regulations. Other rules and regulations may apply.
Price changed, wrong data, closed or duplicated place? Report now
This place/activity is yours? Claim it
You have a new place or activity? Add it