Family Friendly :
YesAllow Kids (+2 years)
Single Person Entry:
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East and offers an amazing snow setting to enjoy skiing, snowboarding and tobogganing, or just playing in the snow.
In 2007 Ski Dubai was awarded the Thea Outstanding Achievement Award by the Themed Entertainment Association.
Use of quality equipment and clothing included in the ticket price
Qualified professional instructors
Changing areas with locker rental
Jacket and Trousers
Skis and Ski Boots
Helmets for children
First aid clinic available for basic first aid administration and minor injuries
Ski Fly( 300.0 AED )
Polar( 260.0 AED )
Snow Bullet Ride( 160.0 AED )
Snow Park (Adult)( 200.0 AED )
Snow Park (Child)( 180.0 AED )
Ski Dubai Experience (Slope)( 510.0 AED )
Ski Dubai Experience (Ski Lesson)( 510.0 AED )
Ski Dubai Experience (SB Lesson)( 510.0 AED )
Polar Express (Slope)( 335.0 AED )
Polar Express (Snow Penguin)( 335.0 AED )
Exclusive Penguin Encounter( 510.0 AED )
Ultimate Penguin Encounter( 860.0 AED )
Polar Express (SnowBoard Lesson)( 335.0 AED )
Swimming with the penguins( 1320.0 AED )
- Adults are responsible for the care and conduct of their children. The minimum age to enter Ski Dubai is 3 years old. Children from 3 to 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Ski Dubai offers guests with winter clothing, ski and snowboard equipment.
- Child rates are applicable from 3 year olds up to and including 12 year olds. 13 years and abore are charged adult rates. Ski Dubai reserves the right to request proof of age.
- Expert staff to advise on equipment needs and team of professional instructors.
- Opening times may change during the public holidays or special event days without prior notice.
- No refund for cancellation with booking made within the 24 hours.
- Ski Dubai reserves the right to ask any guest to leave the slope if the guest is deemed unable to meet the minimum skill requirements. Such decisions will be made by Ski Dubai based on its sole and absolute judgement.
- Helmets must be worn by children up to the age of 12 and are compulsory for the use of all features.
- Ski Dubai is a non-smoking environment and smoking is prohibited anywhere within the premises.
- In the interest of security, Ski Dubai retains the right to check guest bags.